Saturday, December 12, 2015

The r mo tr on Man song-- Good people are an option - lying and embezzling are FREE



The thermotron Family - Dinner Conversation - with bo bjarno former employee and Gregory V johnson




hermotron sales…man.. never change– got an e mail… from mr Bo Bjarno.. and i guess the 2 years he worked for thermotron .. were less that satis–factory…



thermotron management training — for beginners

thermotron sales…man.. never change



ya i got an e mail… from mr Bo Bjarno.. and i guess the 2 years he worked for thermotron .. were less that satis–factory…
BUT … he came on the sein..sean..seen…on…sight..
the same way… he left… thermotron.. drunk!!! 
He arrived .. by.. Drumming out Joyce Palmer… and creating a drama .. and hassle.. in the california off.. with thomas bannach… the west coast reginal … liar and dispatcher..
this was followed… by 4 other personal.. changes… in the course of 2 years…
this is an example of the type of job … that thermotron Human resourses.. does.. in holland michigan..
people like … Tamera kennedy… or BOB..the. Barber…
ya the next was .securtary was ..Von….. followed by chryl (black).. then vergina Norris.. follow by… her replacement.. after bo bjarno..
was told to “HIt the door.. “
and don’t let it hit you in the ASS…
after thomas bannach conspired to defraud the sales man -

- Gregory V Johnson passed the reale state test and was working in that line of work-- and falsify his work sheet's -- so thomas bannach and gregroy v johnson defrauded the remaining employee's 
nine months … later … i was drummed out….
when… Thermotron’s Human Resourses..people like tamera kennedy…

Elaine Johnson
they called me up and asked … what i wanted for my
5….YEAR AWARD…???…!!!!
i asked them… and said…
i think i am being drummed out by thomas bannach…
because gregory v johnson… is stealing more and lying with new lies…
but everyone… denies… they are the problem…
So thermotron Human Resourses….
why don’t you … call up thomas bannach… and ask him….
because

thomas bannach….ALWAYS …LIES…… 2…..ME!!!!


ya it’s like talking to a Sales …Man….
As mike… Barrs… said… when i was later working at Russles Technicial Products..
“If a sales …man…lips are moving… then U know he is lying…
and at thermotron…


 lying… cheating…deceiving.. and defrauding people…
is the game plan…
BUT GET THEIR MONeY AND ANYTHING OF VALUE .. FIRST..
as the bible says….. the thermotron thief comes to “lie, cheat , and stealing-- because embeZzling is FREE

1 comment:

  1. John TenBrink was such a bad example
    But after misleading mardy rich.. and defrauding him, John Tenbrink got to go into sales.. and sales in the chamber business is getting the customer drunk and pretending u are their friend.

    from there he went to Environtronics, where Gary Molinar was just leaving.. as he said about john.. it dosen't take much
    But Gary said he was different .. He came there to Do a Job" not just learn

    Gregory v Johnson showed all the placed he robbed in Pasidena California as he was growing up.

    He robbed customers daily and bo bjarno the sales staff told tom banish and he considered it ok.

    This guy robbed and embezzled over 50,000 dollars
    and jim roulfes helped him steal an additional 20,000 thousand
    by removing bo bjarno the last blockage.

    Now even though bo was a drunk he had better character than bannash.

    Tom Bannash bragged he could lible slander every one and you people would believe his lies.,

    Now the fact
    that dan o'keff and tom bannash called employees and co-workers the "gay "behind" their back is another example of the slandering evil attitude that was there.

    Hil sysbesma said embezzling was not stealing it was "working the system"his rate was about $10000 .00

    So, now Jim Roulives made him a sales man..

    the big joke was that he took
    Fred plont -- got a new job? (Funny Police Station Scene)


    fred plont former thermotron --


    field service r ---I've always thought sociopaths were serial killers and rapists. (Funny Police Station Scene)yes every one pred plont worked with at thermotron-- bragged that it is normal to be a liar and a thief

    Get advanced training with Bob wiley, or ron wiley, thomas Bannach, mitch kerr, or john dane, thomas patterson, Daniel J O'keefe. roger cannady, dave waterfield, mark lammers,

    or start at the TOP--- with Tamera Kennedy---

    you only need a GED to be a professional --

    From a reader (my responses in bold):


    red plont thermotron -- field service engineer senior ---I've always thought sociopaths were serial killers and rapists. (Funny Police Station Scene)

    or start at the TOP--- with tamera kennedy
    you only need a GED to be a professional


    Dear M.E.

    I've discovered I'm what they call a sociopath a year ago.


    I waz actually reading psychology to help me manipulate


    Dear M.E.

    I've discovered I'm what they call a sociopath a year ago. I waz actually reading psychology to help me manipulate people better.

    This is one of the big reasons psychologists hate treating sociopaths,


    by the way -- they feel like we just take the info we learn from them and use it against them.I waz ordered by the courts when I waz younger to go to therapy for anger control and my therapist called me one and refused to 'treat' me, so it kind of jumped out at me. If I knew then what I know now she can't diagnose me at one at 25


    [you mean 15?] cuz its a 21 and over thing.


    I've always thought sociopaths were serial killers and rapists.


    You know the hype I'm sure. Yeah, all too familiar.

    Let me start by saying everyone wear's a mask, but not like I can wear one. I started manipulating people in first grade. I got my first grade teacher fired from her job, because she didn't like me. I got the kids to hate her, their parents, and my parents. I had the kids feeling like they were in a sweatshop of classes. So much homework there's no way to finish it, I said. The kids all agreed of course. The parents followed suit. It was to long ago to remember the course of events exactly that lead to her getting fired, but I remember how powerful I felt. Ha, I love it. Firing teachers is like a teeth-cutting activity for sociopaths, it seems. I didn't start getting teachers fired as early as first grade, though. That's

    My folks still think I was innocent on all
    Let me start by saying everyone wear's a mask, but not I
    thomas bannach is my hero

    ReplyDelete